Your Ad Here

Read Gay Stories

Post info

Labels:


Comments 0


Author: Mr. Lust

My Friend Wrote this story about how he meet her current boyfriend in Thailand Escapade.
His Cute and Hot Boyfriend, Puy.

"Bangkok for three short days this week and as usual, I went to my favorite spa, Albury at Soi 11, Sukhumvit Road. The last time I was there, my favorite masseur, Puy wasn’t there although the receptionist said he could call him for me.
The first time I saw Puy, several years ago, he was at the Albury garden petting a dog. He looked cute though he wasn’t tall, about 5’6 or 5’7 but he was definitely good looking. The receptionsit then told me that Puy had one of the biggest tools in Albury, so I got him. He didn’t disappoint not only in terms of the massage, which was very professional, but also in terms of the size – the largest I’ve seen in a South East Asian guy, and boy- did he give great ES and knew how to use his wonderful member.

So everytime I’ve been to Bangkok, I’d drop by Puy. The pictures of Puy here are from Thai magazines – he happens to be a favorite subject of M2M Thai mags."


I ask him if i can have a something remembrance from him, then a couple of days later; He gave me this Photo:

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Your Ad Here